- This event has passed.
Monthly CASA Coffee Networking Meeting for Volunteers & Staff
April 14 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 amFree
What Are CASA Coffees & Why Should You Attend?
- It’s a chance to network & stay connected with your fellow CASA volunteers & the staff.
- Earn in-service hours.
- For current CASA volunteers (both with or between active cases).
- 2nd Friday of every month from 8-9AM.
- Held at each CASA office (Hermann, Owensville, and Union)
- Hermann Office: (Located inside St. Paul UCC) 136 W. 1st St. Hermann, MO 65041
- Owensville Office: (Located inside Seasons of Faith Fellowship Church) 525 E. Washington Ave. Owensville, MO 65066
- Union Office: 80A N. Oak St. Union, MO 63084
This is NOT a recruitment tool for new volunteers. Sorry for any confusion since we have used the term “CASA coffees” more than once.