A CASA is a very special volunteer. They provide a direct service for the children they represent by investigating and making recommendations to the court in the best interest of the child. CASA volunteers build personal and trusting relationships with their child.
The volunteer is the caring adult that the child deserves, the adult who listens, cares about them and doesn’t give up on them, speaks for them in court and while they are in the foster care system — until they are placed in a safe and permanent home.
Please note this application can only be submitted electronically. Be sure to press the “Submit” button at the end. You will have the ability to print a copy of the application for your records. You will be asked for 3 references, including email addresses. The application cannot be saved so you will need to complete it in one sitting. This application takes approximately 30 minutes to complete. Thank you for your interest in becoming a CASA Volunteer.
Being an Advocate not for you?
Here are some other ways you can be a part of CASA:
- SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THE NEED FOR VOLUNTEERS
- INVITE CASA TO SPEAK TO YOUR CHURCH GROUP OR CLUB
- FOLLOW CASA ON FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM
- VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME AT A CASA FUNDRAISER; EX. JUSTICE IS SERVED OR BUY TICKETS FOR OUR ANNUAL SUMMER RAFFLE
- BUY A CASA SHIRT AND WEAR IT PROUDLY IN YOUR COMMUNITY. WHEN SOMEONE ASKS ABOUT IT, TELL PEOPLE ALL ABOUT CASA!
- OFFER YOUR CLERICAL SKILLS TO HELP MAINTAIN FILES OR STUFF ENVELOPES IN THE CASA OFFICE
- PRAY FOR, AND ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO PRAY FOR CASA AT YOUR PLACE OF WORSHIP
- DO YOU HAVE ACCESS TO A ROOM THAT COULD HOST MEETINGS, RETREATS, OR TRAINING SESSIONS? OFFER IT TO CASA!
- CHOOSE CASA AS YOUR CHARITABLE RECIPIENT WHEN YOU SHOP AMAZON SMILE
- MAKE A TAX-DEDUCTIBLE GIFT TO CASA. EVEN EARN TAX CREDITS. EVERY AMOUNT HELPS!
- ATTEND OUR ANNUAL JUSTICE IS SERVED EVENT IN JANUARY AND/OR DONATE A CAKE TO OUR POPULAR DESSERT AUCTION
- SUPPORT UNITED WAY. CASA IS A UNITED WAY PARTNER.
- DONATE GAS AND RESTAURANT GIFT CARDS TO HELP ADVOCATES VISIT THEIR CHILDREN PLACED AT A DISTANCE
- PUT OUR BROCHURES IN YOUR BUSINESS/OFFICE/CHURCH
Be in the CASA know
Take a look at our quarterly newsletter.
Join Mailing list
Stay up to date
CASA news, stories of our volunteers, and upcoming events and opportunities to support CASA and Franklin and Gasconade County foster children.